(1) Don’t communicate with ALL-UPPER CASE sentences.
(2) When talking about yourself, do not use lower-case ‘i’ but instead use upper-case ‘I’.
(3) When starting a new sentence, start with an upper-case character.
(4) A sentence that consist of several uses of the word ‘and’ could be made easier to read by the appropriate use of the comma or the semicolon. Do you know how to use them? if not you should learn it.
(5) Do not use a full-stop / period ‘.’ unless you are terminating a sentence.
(6) Don’t try to teach people how to write if you cannot write effectively yourself. Teachers have responsibilities to teach good practice and promote high standards.
(7) Don’t include unnecessary words or terminology. If you can describe the point you are trying to make without use of such words, then leave them out.
(8) Don’t ask your friends or family to review your work (unless of course, they are critical in their feedback). I prefer critical, constructive and honest feedback so that I am made aware of my errors and have the opportunity to learn from them.